The Boulder Zen Center library collection is available to all paying members through our online catalog. Books can be checked out and placed on hold. Pick-up and drop-off happen at the Boulder Zen Center through a library box near the fireplace in the entry hall.
To learn about membership, please visit our Membership page.
- Go to the online catalog.
- Login using your password. If this is your first time, type in your email address to request a password. to log in, you’ll be prompted to change it.
- Click on the cover image of any book to open a page for that book.
- To check out a book, or to request a hold on a book that is already checked out, click on the Add Hold button under the book cover image. That book will be added to your “hold queue” at the bottom of the website (regardless of what page you are on). You can continue to browse books and place more on hold, if desired.
- When you are ready, there is a “Complete” tab at the top right of the hold queue. Libib will then ask for your user name and password again to complete the hold.
For more information, see these detailed library instructions.